Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I'm tired of the community of League of Legends.

I've mostly played bot matches to not deal with people and play in a more relaxing and forgivable environment. However Riot launched a campaign in which if you win 10 ranked matches, you align yourself with one of the Lore's tribes. I thought "hell, why not" and the first couple of matches were alright. Forgivable people, relaxed environment and I did pretty good. However the last several matches have been nothing more than being accused of trolling, being a n00b and one guy telling me to uninstall the game. As you might've guessed, I lost all motivation 5 minutes into the game and put hardly any effort into it.

What amazes me still is that Riot started this whole new "tribunal" system in order to cut down on this but it's also self-defeating. The system only comes into place after multiple complaints, so sure you got this guy a month worth of banning but he's already scared off several players into uninstalling their games. I could care less for this sort of crap, there's always going to be assholes and if I truly wanted I could go right back to bot matches and screw the whole tribe thing. However one of my closest friends play League and a harassing player triggered his depression. This is the kind of shit I can't stand, but I suppose that's almost any game's community in a nutshell.

-rant over

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Hipserious - 05-01-2013, 10:47 AM