Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Valkyria Chronicles is a cheating game and I hate it for it. Enemy snipers can headshot people hiding in bunkers, enemy tanks and lancers have 100% accuracy on my tanks even from the other side of the map (for reference, the guns when used by player are inaccurate as hell, even when upgraded), enemy tanks don't always explode when you shoot a rocket at their weak spot point blank even when the game clearly tells you they should, enemies notice my soldiers from miles away but my soldiers won't do jack even if an enemy was standing right next to them, enemies are able to shoot through indestructible walls and to top it all, my soldiers can't randomly shoot for shit and you practically have to stand right next to someone to land a hit.

The game would be fun if a battle that has taken hours didn't end with an enemy rocket hitting my lead tank in its small weakspot from a totally ridiculous angle and from the other friggin' side of the map. Every, single, time. Fuck this game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Mass Distraction - 05-09-2013, 04:29 AM