Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
This is more of a rant than a vent. I have to ask, why are Mario games now a days not that creative. We have had so many concepts that could be traced back to older, better Mario games. To quote Yatzee, "All Nintendo does is throw darts at a board from their couch and put what ever they land on in the next game." Name one good idea in a new Mario game that has not been in a previous game. Racoon tail, 3D maps, SAVING THE F'ING PRINCESS. Even new powers like the cat suit and the squirrel suit can be described by saying "the tanooki suit but different." Say want you want about Sonic, at lest he tries something new almost every time and the only thing that stays are his friends and the "collect the magical items to defeat Eggman/Monster of the week" plot.

I had to get this off my chest after seeing that Luigi's first big game on a home console since Luigi's Mansion is just a rerelease of New Super Mario Bros U. I'll make this up by playing the Super Mario Bros Anniversary. Now which one? The Wii version or the SNES one. They are the same, so it makes it so hard to choose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 06-22-2013, 04:06 PM