Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Not sure which vent thread to put this in. Since it has to do with a game, here it is.

I have been trying to put some sort of trivia for Okage on the site since I found it, but since the game is so underrated/obscure, I am having a hard time ether finding facts or conforming facts. Example: there are two items in the game that have incorrect descriptions. The Alarm Charm says it cures Evil Eye but it really cures the Sandman curse and Big Boss's Charm says it cures Paralyze but it really cures Evil Eye. I have looked everywhere for someone or something to prove this, but I can only find a walkthough written by a fan.

The only thing I can really find that would count would be a piece of Pig Latin in the beginning, and I doubt that it would really count, since it is pointed out by the characters in game. Why must facts about this game be so hard to find?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 07-21-2013, 08:29 PM