Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Dear Vicarious Visions developers,
I really do like the idea of trading over data from one game to my friend/brother's game. It's what made pokemon fun and interactive. The one thing Pokemon did right was having the player hook up with the other version to get the missing pokemon. What it did not due was make me find a friend with the same version to get ONE missing pokemon.

Started playing Crash Purple and Spyro Orange to see if I coud get everything in both games. After getting most of the cards in the game, I looked up a guide to see what I was missing. Turns out that both games have two cards that you need passwords to get and one last card that you can not get unless you have a friend who has the same version as you. Which means that if I want to get the last card for each of these, I need to go out and find another copy of Crash Purple and Spyro Orange. To put the icing on the cake, these games did not sell well (to my knowledge), which means that most people who bought these games never got the last card (which for Crash fans means that they are missing out on a playable character in Multiplayer).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 12-28-2013, 02:43 AM