Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
How about those bosses that take over an hour to kill and about 90% of that time is spent running around dodging the shit they throw just to hit them during that one specific moment the game lets you. Gotta love them, right?

It's not like I spent the last four hours trying to beat the final boss of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, only to die every time just before I could land the final hit (out of three) and be thrown aaaaaall the way back to the very beginning of the battle. The frustration gnawing at me I just kept trying and trying and trying because I know the game doesn't save during levels, meaning that if I gave up now I'd have to go through the ridiculously long level AGAIN before I could actually battle this asshole again. Well after all the hours wasted I shut down my PS3 and threw my controller in the corner. Fuck bosses like this. You only get two hitpoints and the bottom of the stage is lava that kills instantly. One mistake and an hour of running around in circles gone to waste.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Mass Distraction - 05-23-2014, 04:49 PM