Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(05-24-2014, 08:45 AM)DeerBoarDude Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 08:15 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 04:26 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Graphics. The only thing that matters in gaming anymore.

It's become the main selling point of a game. Seriously what happened to a game with a good story or unique gameplay. With games like CoD and Battlefield eventually video games will no longer be a true piece of art...

What about all of the dozens of indie art games, like Dinner Date, or Facade?

Unfortunately people don't realize these games and because of that they don't get much popularity. I appreciate Sony showing their support for these indie games because indie games are what games (in my opinion) should be like. I wish when I went on Youtube people would be playing more indie games but they are filled with CoD, GTA V, Battlefield, etc. People should be aware of games on kickstarter instead of games like Watch_Dogs who are trying to give you half a game for full price then buy all of the DLC for another price.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by TheTrueBoss997 - 05-24-2014, 08:50 AM