Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Just bought Serious Sam 3 off the PSN cause it was on sale. I love this series simply because it is mindless 80's action and monster killing. It is DOOM combined with Duke Nukem but funnier. My venting topic is a bit this game has where I have to run through a desert area where there are baddies called Kamikazes which are headless guys with bombs on their hands and they scream while running at you (don't ask me how headless guys can scream but they do). My issue with this isn't them directly, more like at the giant Dune like Sand Worm that prowls the field (which I didn't know about). And in the midsts of running and gunning the screaming headless suicide bombers I now have to get to more solid ground and off the sandy area because otherwise I get eaten Tremors style.

Basically the only strategy that worked was to get to run the gauntlet of baddies (there are others but the bomber guys are the worst) to solid ground where there are even more annoying monsters to shoot at and you only have so many bullets. Only other monster I hate more than Kamikazes are what is called the Kleer which are skeleton creatures that run and leap at you all over the place, throw ball chains at you, and take a lot of damage from regular guns and only explosive weapons or up close with a double barrel shotgun can instant kill them but they spawn a lot of them so a lot of damage can be taken before killing all of them. That way you can concentrate on the bigger baddies on the field.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by GameWizard001 - 05-30-2014, 09:07 PM