Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Oh for fuck sake. I actually hate that stupid fucking retarded system in the yugioh games.

I doubt any of you have played them, but when you duel you can use quick spell cards or trap cards basically any time during the duel, and every fucking turn I'll get around 10 pop ups, stopping the duel from continuing saying if I want to play a card on the field or in my hand.

So I've instinctively press "B" so it will cancel it and continue the duel.

I was playing against one of the harder bots and SOMEHOW found a way to beat him that the duel was at 8600 - 1100, but the guy I was playing against now had 5 monsters on the field that could fuck me up in one turn.

So I had to think fast, and I had just the plan. I played a card that let me get a monster from my graveyard, and attacked one of his monsters. I was playing defensively since he has retarded monsters that have 4000 attack he can summon from his hand when he takes damage, so I knew if I attacked him once I would win. This was literally heart of the cards shit right here.

In doing so he was able to summon a monster from his hand by tributing a monster on the field, as this fucking happened I got a message saying "Replay happens, continue attack?" AND GUESS WHAT I FUCKING DID BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING POP UP BOXES THAT COME UP EVERY FUCKING DUEL.

So yeah, lost the duel because of that shit, so fucking retarded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 07-02-2014, 09:44 AM