Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I feel like voice acting kind of ruined the new LEGO games. There used to be minimal cutscenes, and they had to get creative to get a message across. I remember in the first Star Wars one, the way Darth Vader told Luke he was his father was by pointing at a picture, I like that a lot more than the voice acting they use now. In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes I almost can't think of Spider Man as Spider Man because the voice actor is Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, every time he talks I just think of R&C.

I also hate their move to open world, I much more enjoyed the small hubs that were more memorable and didn't need a map so you could get around without getting lost. There was almost no time going from level to level. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want a LEGO game without so much guff. I heard that the LEGO movie game is way shorter, so I'll definitely try that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Zaliphone - 07-24-2014, 09:03 PM