Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
2 for 1 here;

- A couple days ago, I finally got around to getting an Elgato recording device so I can record video-game footage. Works nicely for the WiiU, but problems arose on the PS3. It will not allow any recording via HDMI because of some "HDCP protection" deal. This is apparently to deter people from recording Blu-Rays or something, even though it still allows for RCA (the Red-Green-Blue component cables). I can see why people go for the 360 versions of games when doing LPs and such, as it actually LETS people record without hassle.

- Hit a brickwall in Dark Souls; Playing as a Thief doesn't work all too well for characters that have a good distance on them, like Sif the Grey Wolf or that Moonlight Butterfly. Giant Stone Knights aren't too much of a problem if you go 1 on 1 with them, but you get aggro-ed by two of them at some point, or against two Demonic Foliage's (living trees) and a Stone Knight encumbering you with a spell. So forest isn't too great now. Other path I can take is through a Catacomb, with skeleton enemies that revive after begin defeated. Have tried running through it, but had 5+ of them after me at once. Gotta get through eventually, though, as good Thief gear is apparently down there. Gonna try forcing my way down there later tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by G-Haven - 07-28-2014, 08:56 AM