Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(07-29-2014, 07:34 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 10:28 PM)CLXcool Wrote: There needs to be a rule for all households that no gamer should be interrupted(unless if its a complete emergency) while fighting a boss battle in a video game. I got interrupted three times today when I was fighting the Water temple boss from OOT. Third time being the strike that set the flame off of rage(my mother had such bad timing on such things). What was worse about it was that she had to pull the plug on the gamecube.

Oh wow. Why, if I may ask?

It's not just boss battles either when those things happen. Someone could just casually pop up and start talking to you in the middle of a cutscene. Then you tell them to be quiet for a few minutes and they act like you hurt their feelings or something. Can't you people see I'm watching something?! Your story about a funny thing said on the radio can wait a few goddamn minutes more. I'm not gonna disturb you when you are watching a movie so the same shoud apply here.
My mother wanted to record the next episode of Big Bang Theory, plus she wanted me to do something that dad didn't do when she asked him. Needless to say. I was not pleased that I had to give her a five minute lecture on being interrupted on when I was in the middle of the game. And the fact that I worked my butt off to make it this far. Can't a guy get some time to himself? Sheesh.

Oh yes mass. I'd heavily approve of that rule. Keep your damn mouth shut so I can hear whats happening in the game during the cutscene.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by CLXcool - 07-29-2014, 09:16 AM