Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(07-29-2014, 08:39 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Bleh. Unless I keep playing for the next few years I'll never reach the top levels of Awesomeness in Rayman. I've always sucked at every video game I've ever played, so I won't ever get the Platinum Cups that are worth 50 points. The best I can get is Gold, and they're only worth 10. I think I need 2,000 more points for the next level and I don't know how many are left after that.

Don't feel bad Hex, there are games in my collection that have trophies that are in no way possible for my level of skill. The patience required is immense in my view. I'm not the most patient or people or gamer. I love sneaking games and playing assassins or snipers in games because I can get baddies from a distant but fuck me if I can't always stay calm when shit gets real or I miss and alert every NPC that wants to kill me in the area.

So I just get the trophies or cups or achievements I want or can get and be happy about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by GameWizard001 - 07-30-2014, 09:36 PM