Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(09-22-2014, 04:37 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I can't stand morons as my partners, I was playing League of Legends and I did my first PVP with Warwick. I was doing great and I couldn't protect one of my partners because I wasn't gonna make it, they immediately start lashing out at me. They said I was feeding (even though I had only 3 deaths) and started to make my team and enemies hate me because I couldn't protect them. It was fucking idiotic, it was also 3 v 5 so that didn't make our chances any greater. Sometimes these people get on my fucking nerves because they can't accept their own mistake and find someone else to lash out at.

Had the same problem in Destiny when we are doing the Strike Missions. Basically it is a team of 3 going against the NPCs and a really strong Boss. Well the boss fight in itself is relatively simple, but becomes complicated with the horde of NPCs coming after you forcing you from cover.

One area had these higher ledges to be on so you get the high ground. The problem with them though is they have no cover what so ever and also leave you exposed to the other enemies that are on the same high level as you.

My two dumbass partners at the time (random choosing, don't know them) both at one point or another go up to these ledges and die. Dumbass #1 dies because he is a dumbass but Dumbass #2 is worst because he tries to go and save Dumbass #1. So they are both dead, I'm left on my own and the horde is gunning for me now since I'm all that is left. I try to find cover and safety till one or both revive on their own but then I die because I have to support.

The other moment was when I die and one of them tries to rescue me in the middle of a enemy grouping. You can already see the result. They should know by now that they should leave me alone and let me wait to respawn or have one guy give cover fire and draw the enemies away while another comes and revives me.

I don't play these types of shooting/multiplayer games but I learned that concept pretty quickly with no one to tell me. What's their excuse?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by GameWizard001 - 09-22-2014, 05:13 PM