Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
My PC's been in repair for two months now, and the stranger in Nevada I sent/RMA'd my motherboard to TWO WEEKS AGO just said "hey I'm not really repairing your motherboard and we don't have anymore in stock here's a refund and you're out fifteen bucks of shipping order a new model somewhere lol"

In the meantime, I've had to resort to my old Mac for pc gamin', which is a horrible piece of poop that can't even run Source games above ten frames per second. Thankfully, I got back into Guild Wars 2 with a buddy and managed to train a guardian from 0 to 48 in a few weeks. I've been getting really into the game and training my Armorsmithing and all of that fun stuff, the first MMO I've really cared about, BUT UNDER DECREE OF THE HIGH COUNCIL OF 'HEY-THAT-ARJAHN-DUDE-IS-HAVING-FUN-ON-A-PC-LET'S-STOP-THAT, I started getting an error that doesn't let me use the Trading Post without crashing. The Trading Post is pretty god damn essential for everything in Guild Wars, and now I just can't use it. Apparently I'm not the only Mac user running into this issue, and Tech Support is taking it's sweet time. Normally I'd be more understanding, but god dammit guys I can't play anything else right now :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Arjahn - 10-10-2014, 01:25 AM