Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(10-20-2014, 02:06 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I want to show you guys something. My mom once asked me, "Why do you rant about people not liking video games? It's not like it matters."

Today I had a group poll on a website I vist often here it is:

Do you think today's video games are too violent?

Awnsers:
I play video games and I think they are too violent

I play video games and I don't think they are too violent

I don't play video games, but I think they are too violent

I don't play video games and don't think they are too violent

I don't know

"I don't play video games, but I think they are too violent" is the highest with 38%. The kicker is a comment that was added under the poll. A user put : "These "games" were originally designed for the military to train soldiers for combat. Too violent for kids or teens definitely. I don't really think they are appropriate for anyone but military. Playing them desensitize or detaches the player from the actual bloody consequences of his actions."

I fucking HATE these types of people. profiling all games in with the really bad ones. I hate the people that think I will kill just becuse I play Resident Evil, GTA, or Call of Duty. If these things were meant to kill, I would be beyond bars by now. If you don't like it, fine just don't ruin my fun in the prosses. If you need me, I'll be squishing birds with a giant egg.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Berry - 10-20-2014, 02:28 PM