Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Good God, The Evil Within is kicking my ass!

I'm serious, every boss in this game has probably killed me at least 10 times each. From a Chainsaw Guy and Long Haired Creature Lady to Safe-Box Head and now Giant Dog Amgarak Creature Thing (I don't know their names except for the Long Haired one, that is what the game loading screen help hints called her).

Each of them requires their own way of killing them or over coming them. The Chainsaw Guy and this dude with a safe for a head, all you need is some good heavy weapons and a lots of ammo because they are bullet sponges. Well all of them are, but those two specifically. The Long Haired thing doesn't die from bullets, or at least not with out an infinite amount of it, but its real weakness is fire. Also you need to burn all the corpses in the room too else she will spawn from them.

What pisses me off so much though, is you can have full health with any of these things but you get in range for just a split second and they can instant kill you no questions. Just take off you head, smash in your face, dismember you horribly, etc. Think if RE4 took tips from Hellraiser you'd have a good idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by GameWizard001 - 10-22-2014, 04:50 PM