Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
^ I won't say that something like that never happened. I've had my times with the games that I tried to do show eveadince that I KNOW convicted the suspect only to find out I was wrong and got a strike........ ONLY to find out that I was right three minutes later and they did not want me to make Phoenix look smarter than he really is (the lamp recit comes to mind).

Can I also say that I don't like Phoenix Wright (the character)? I do like the series for making you think, but Phoenix is kinda dumb. He's meant to be qourqy and a fun guy, but from what I have played of the games (the first game and two missions of the second) he makes a whorable lawyer since he can figure anything out without a bunch of hints (yes I know. It's a game. We need the hints to make it easier, but that's beside the point). I don't think I'm all that smart and I could figure out who did it, how they did it, and just how to convict them all with half the hints and eveadince. There's also the point that I don't have friends helping me and Phoenix has both Miles and Maya, both of whom have helped put more criminals away than Phoenix has by himself due to the fact that Maya is a spirit medium and can bring the one person that Phoenix NEEDS to solve ANY case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 12-11-2014, 12:04 PM