Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Man, I'm too tired of Silent Hill's bullshit.

For some reason there was no health before a boss fight that can kill you in two hits if you're not careful and I'm already at medium health where 3 hits from anything can kill me. So I'm just going to go back to a save from like 30 minutes ago (the game is surprisingly short) and follow some walkthrough in which I need to use this key I found from this guy to go to his motorcycle and find some liquid that I was supposed to find originally in the hospital that I need to put in a plastic bottle (which I found in the hospital) and then use that to save this person I'm meant to kill.

Also the camera is retarded as shit and the game was probably a 9/10 back in 1999 but it's barely a 7/10 now. The controls ruin it severely and the gameplay is 60% running away, 5% standing still, 5% trying to find the fucking map for the area and 30% shooting things.

If it wasn't for the health system and controls the game would be fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 01-01-2015, 02:20 AM