Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I never thought that I  would not like a Bomberman game, but Bomberman Max has proved me wrong. It really not all that much fun to play in part to the game not showing you what to do (which doesn't help that nobody on the internet has a guide for the game), the enemies AI making it so you can't plan out your attacks and the hit detection being way too unfair (an enemy with a small sprite has the same chance of hitting me as one with a huge sprite or one that is JUMPING IN THE F#CKING AIR). The nail in the coffin is that my lest favorite mechanic had to show it's ugly head: Hooking up your game to a friend's to get the full game. I hated it in Crash Purple/Spyro Orange,  I hated it Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, and, yes, I hated it in Pokemon. The only time that I didn't mind it was in the Zelda Orical games, only because it did not have to be done with a stupid cable that I have NEVER own, nor do I know any one who owned one. That and they were both different games.  To get the last 20% of the game, I have to go buy both a link cable and the exat same game with the only difference being that you play as Bomberman instead of Max. I can add this one to the stack of games that I may never 100% beat.

Theres a reason that I give Bomberman: Act Zero some slack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 01-24-2015, 01:48 AM