Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Why would you change a control scheme that works just fine? Going from Dead to Rights to Dead to Rights II, I find it very interesting that move the "human shield" button to another button (from Circle to Squere on the PS2) to make the "Disarm" and "Human Shield" two separate commands and in return move the Shadow button (from Square to L2). I don't understand this as it does not improve anything but instead confuses the veteran players. The new climb mechanic is nice, but do we really need two buttons to climb (one to climb up and one to roll across the platform) when we could do with one button that changes the action at different speeds?

Lastly, not really a vent but I have to ask something. I know the game is meant to be a parody (or at lest I hope so) of 80's/90's cop movies, but do we really need the guy that starts the whole plot to be named Judge MacGuffin? Was President Plotpoint or Officer Exposition too on the nose?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 03-09-2015, 11:11 PM