Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
There I was, end game g-rank Monster Hunter 4Uing online against a super species of Brachydios. This is he. [Image: 2470582-1870112840-MH3G-.png]

Pretty notorious for blowing sh*t up. All the time. He had his own element introduced in 3U, which is a big deal. Anyhow, there's a subspecies in the end game that, when you attack his horn or pounders, they instantly blow up. It was pretty cool to fight, made me change my tactics like a good monster should (see previous rants for more). Cut to twenty-something minutes in, my team has learned (learned? learnt? leartnerded) this guy's tells and are pummeling the crap out of him while he lay prone on the ground, when all of a sudden our insect glaive Tarzan just fucking leeroy jenkins charges the Brachydios's head when he's at half health. The stoic hero, Adonis of men, promptly explodes and dies. We fail the hunt and I leave to fight a laser monkey man with aids. 

Monster Hunter community, never change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Arjahn - 04-03-2015, 02:26 AM