Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
There is a problem with hand holding in newer games, but that really does not mean I don't like when the game teaches me how to play. Despite Death by Degrees broken way of playing the game, at lest it tells me which button does what, how to attack, and how to have an easier time with it. Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) has a Sink or Swim way of teaching the player.  Which button attacks? How do you use the Ninpo? What am I doing?!?! There is a difference between hard and unfair. I could go on and on about how unfair the first two levels are....... but I love it too much to complain and it's mostly in the two "training" levels and becomes fun afterward.

Instead I'll complain about how Ape Escape attacking (using the right stick) does not work well with a Resident Evil camera and movement. Why must Death by Degrees be so difficult to control?...... oh yeah, it's a Tekken spin-off. I forgot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 05-11-2015, 06:17 PM