Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Have you ever played a game that had pixel perfect jumps? Frustrating, right? Now think of the reverse version of the situation where you can only jump if you are at the very perfect, pixel accurate spot. I love the Shinobi games but God almighty who on earth coded the games so that you can only perform a double jump when you are at the very exact peak of your regular jump? It wouldn't be that much of a problem if it wasn't necessary to use in certain situations to progress.

I decided to give Twitch highlighting a go so I highlighted my pain for you: http://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction/c/6718543

It's not even something that only appears in that specific Shinobi game, no, it's also in Shinobi 3 where there is almost an exact replica of that stage, just better looking, ten times longer and a certain death waiting below you. Such fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Mass Distraction - 05-20-2015, 05:36 PM