Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
So, I spent the last 12 or so hours just playing through Arkham Knight so I could do all the side missions besides the Riddler stuff, because it takes so long to do and is very annoying, frustrating and tedious. Even with a guide.

I finished all the side missions and then went to do the final mission of the game. Once you complete it the game then tells you to "do one more side mission" so that you can do the final final part of the game. For anyone else they would've either done none of the side missions or done all of them, but for me. I had to do the riddler mission.

That's right I have to spend the next 12 hours or so collecting 243 different assortments of riddles, trophies and breakable objects. Even with a guide it's going to be fucking tedious.

So fucking stupid, it's like having to do so much shit in ME3 to get 100% combat readiness so you can get the good ending for the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 07-13-2015, 08:06 PM