Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I just got done playing the Tak trilogy (the first three games before they made the show and made two games from the show's plot). They were kinda fun.... in a way. Maybe becuse I got to them so late I missed out on what made them stand out above all the other platformer games (except for the humor, which was right up my ally). They were kinda genaric in my opinion.

Now I would normaly put this in the "Last game you beat" thread, but I have to let off some steam. Tak: Great Juju Challenge is a bad game (in that it's a co-op platformer with very little fun in it). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that it is fun with a second player that you're working with, so I'm giving it the binafit of the dout. What I can't forgive is it's "boss battles" (using the term very, very, VERY loosely). After every set of platforming stages, you have to go up agenst the other teams in battleing go-karts. As much as I love battleing in Mario Kart, the problum is, this isn't Mario Kart and they should not use them for every end of round "fights." What really gets on my nerves is the final "battle," in which you fight team evil who has an evil god on his side. Once you get more points then them, they cheat by making the scores tied up makeing you redo the "fight"....... twice. Three rounds of slopy conroling go-karts with the eivl team having the "better" (they say it is, but I'm not sure if it is) kart. It is now 3:30 in the moring and I started it 2HOURS ago thinking I was going to bed in 10 minutes. What really pissed me off is the ending. I would have exepted a heroes ceramony, metals given to Tak and Lok, or even having Travis (the dark Juju God) being thrown into a cage (perferably, the Caged Juju's cage). What do we end on insted of a great acivment or thank you for playing? A lame joke about beating rush hour so no one could come to your party and a freeze frame high five. What a f*cking anticlimactic ending to an anticlimactic third game. Pick up the first two games (Power of Juju and Staff of Dreams) but ignore Great Juju Challenge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 10-12-2015, 03:09 AM