Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Here's one game I tried to return to so I can get the real ending for it, but after countless times. I decided to say 'screw this' and say that I 'beaten it' by just beating it the first time around when I did when I was a kid. You know what that game was? Mickey's Racing Adventure for the gameboy color. I managed to get my GBA working again so I could play it. To see if I could ever find that last train coin to get to pete's lair, I ended up finding that coin. But it turns out I needed to get six golden bones for Pete's dog in order to enter pete's lair for the final race.

So, after managing to get the first 4 bones for beating Pluto's levels. I managed to make my way to the second to last round of getting the bones. Which was goofy's levels. Needless to say, this challenge with pluto was so nerve racking that it made me rage quit about 5 times. The last level which had a shitload of ducks in it, kept me from getting to certain areas that I couldn't even get to without killing myself in the game. And I thought getting the key's to mickey's garage was a hassle to unlock the hovercar, but the pluto levels are just frustrating to me. It was like Rare decided to make something difficult way beyond for a child to play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by CLXcool - 01-09-2016, 06:35 PM