Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I'm wondering how many people really like Final Fantasy II (the real II, not IV), because I find it way to much work to really play. I understand there are some thing that people hate in the other entries in the series (drawing magic in VIII and the job grid or what ever it was called in XII) but why would you make everything a grind fest. You more strength? Better hit that monster with your sword. You want better magic? better cast that fire spell. You want more ice power? Better start casting that ice spell. In a normal RPG, you would level as you fought. In FF2, everything from you magic to your attacks to your weapons to your defense has a levelĀ and if your not attacking with every weapon, useing every spell, and getting hit every so often by both Melee and magic attacks, then your not getting any better. Quest 64 did this and (from what I keep hearing) nobody liked that game. At lest the only thing I didn't like about the first game was that it was a "Where the fuck do I go?" game.

So I have to ask agien. How many people really like Final Fantasy II?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 01-16-2016, 12:01 AM