Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I've had Crusader: Thy Kingdoms Come for over a year now. Got in a humble bundle, I believe. Since I finished my latest project and was waiting for a response from my freelance contract, I figured I'd load it up and try to play it.
Nope...game's from 2007 (actually 2009, but uses 2007 drivers?), apparently, so my 2015 drivers are too advanced for it. I need to download Nvidia's legacy drivers. But the place somebody on Steam linked to in order to get them, it doesn't exist anymore.
Finally find them and download them...ta da! Game finally works.

I played it for a few hours, but the controls are wonky. It's basically a Total War game, but without the turn-based strategy aspect to it. It's kind of underwhelming, especially for all the hassle I put into playing it.
I was surprised too at the complete lack of voice overs. Which is a shame, there's ample opportunity, what with the mission briefings, different units, and rpg element of having different characters.
It's a game with a nifty idea, but...the controls and details could use a little extra polish.
Meh, glad I paid like...45 cents for it, all things considered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by SamuraiGaiden - 01-17-2016, 10:35 PM