Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
As much as I really don't mind the Werehog, I'm starting to see why people don't like his parts of Sonic Unleashed. Spending 50 mins on one level is too much time, and the Hotdog challenges don't help by making the time to beat one in 10, 15 and 20 mins. If you're spending 10 or more mins in a Sonic the Hedgehog game, you either have to be sucking really hard, or playing Metropolis Zone in Sonic 2. I will give it some slack because most of the 50 mins I spend is looking for Sun and Moon Medals, and when I do do the Hot dog challenges their done in around 5-7 mins.

I will say that the Hotdog challenges are really boring. At lest with Sonic Generations, you only had to play the whole level once in the challenges and that was when you were racing your ghost. The rest of the challanges were either small chunks of the level or just a different layout all together. Sonic Unleashed has you do the same 5 challenges (speed run the level as Sonic and The Werehog, collect rings, defet baddies, and survie) 3 times for each vendor. These show me three things, 1. The Sonic levels are really well designed. 2. The Werehog is fun to play as but controls baddly on the nerrow platforms. 3. The game is padded. I'm waiting for the game to tell me what these things unlock aside from acivments. I doing them for XP to level up faster, but I'm slowly realizing that I could do the same thing by replaying the levels normaly, and then I could improve my level rank.

The game is fine as is, but there are ALOT of problums. Still fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 02-21-2016, 01:00 PM