Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
No, Overwatch has dumb matchmaking.

So, I get into this game.

[Image: gj_blizzard.png]

See anything wrong with the match here? You see the difference in levels I, and the other team are in regards to my WHOLE TEAM?

I'm level 88, so I expect to get people of around the same level, or at least some group of people who are level a high level with maybe a low level in their group. I'm okay with that. BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS

So we lose the first round as expected, and then I try and bring it back by going Lucio and HOPING someone goes something useful. And then the HIGHEST LEVELED USER BESIDES ME went Symmetra, who you just DON'T USE ON KOTH. So I've got a team of people who all together make a rank of 100 and we just can't do anything.

So I just say in chat. "Wow, thanks for this fair and balanced matchmaking blizzard" and someone on the other team tells me "It's your team comp, you guys should be like 3 tank, 1 atk/def and 2 support"

I then tell him that everyone on my team are low leveled compared to us. I'm the highest on this team by a wide margin, and I shouldn't be matched with people this low down who still don't know what they're doing.

Then the rest of his team start telling me that it was just our team comp, and levels don't mean anything. I go on to say that we had a LEVEL 34 SYMMETRA ON KOTH DOING NOTHING and the rest of the team didn't exactly know what they were doing either. I was the only person to be a healer.

Then they just say "dude it's your team comp lol" and just don't understand that levels do == skill, and a whole team of people who are below level 35 will have a harder time choosing the right heroes and play the right way the whole game.

Honestly, it's been like this for a while. I've had a game where the other team was a group of 6 with two level 300's, two level 200's and 2 level 100's while ours was scattered between 85-215 or so, all not in a group.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 08-09-2016, 12:10 PM