Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
^

It doesn't help that the lie option isn't used for a lot of the people, and even if you could find the correct evidence the game won't let you present it, and Phelps goes on a fucking mad one with the person he's talking to.

I think I've told this before, but one time I was walking around this house and found these glasses that were repaired with tape, I noted it down and then went to ask the wife. She said that her husband's glasses were fine, and nothing had happened to them. I present the glasses and it was the wrong answer. Phelps is just like "LOOK MISS, IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING LIE IN MY FACE WE CAN GO DOWN TO THE PRECINCT AND I CAN GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND, HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE AND TIME BY LYING YOU BITCH"

I mean, you'd think this was just one time, but again in another case. I find a cheque for like $20,000 in someone's house. I ask the person if they're having money troubles, and they're like "Yes". I present the cheque and he goes on another mad one about how they're lying when the game tells me they're not.

I also vaguely remember Phelps trying to scare anyone who was Jewish with talks of the gas chambers and concentration camps, and how America saved them but it could rise up any minute, and they'd usually fall for the scare.

Here's the perfect example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 08-27-2016, 03:55 PM