Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Just bought new games from the internet. Here's a warning to anyone who buys online, you do not know what condition your stuff is in even if they tell you. I will not say the name of the web site or the seller, becuse the web site is great and I've had little problems with it or it's people. So  I just bought Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition (the one that bundles the first two games and some/all DLC, I'm not sure about the DLC). They advertised that it was "like new" and was willing to ship it for free. This was a little over a week ago and they decided to put it in the mail five days after the order, but I'm fine with that and was willing to wait a few days to get it. Today it arives and, holy hell, am I mad.

First off, right out of the box, it looks like they threw it agenst the wall multaple times. The box is destroid, it is dented and has a giant hole in the botom. Kicker is the plastic that is half hanging off: "[name] Inspected." Inspected? Looks like they took one look at it and said "yeah, that's what he wants" and threw it in the box. At this moment, I'm getting upset, but willing to deal with getting a new box. Next, I take the game sleeve out and notice that it's broken too. The plastic holders for the discs are shatered, so much that they fell on the floor when I opened the sleeve. It looks like they ran it over a few times. It's so baddly damaged that one of the discs won't stay in. Now I'm mad. Lastly I do what I always do when I get a new game, I check the discs. Before I go on, I want to say that (for the people who never owned a 360) Xboxes can be picky little shits if it has a huge scratch is on it, it may not run. If it was scratched, It don't think I would care because I have a chance of repairing it. Not this time. Why? Because the Bioshock 1 game disc is FUCKING WARPED. Not even the bonus disc, but the fucking game disc that I NEEEEEEED to play the fucking game. Bioshock 2 is fine, but I didn't pay 21 fucking dollors for one game it's dlc and dlc for a game I don't have. I am BEYOND pissed off.

[Image: the-room-tv-throw-o.gif]

And it's not not like they don't do a good job because I also bought the Borderlands Triple Pack. Brand new, in pristine condition, everything looks great. It's just this one fucking game that they messed up on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 09-12-2016, 11:22 AM