Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Work was cancelled this weekend so I ended up grabbing Bravely Default and started a new game. I was really digging it, since the idea of converting turns in an RPG into a resource really is brilliant, and I was wondering why I never finished it.

Then the first boss healed herself constantly and I remembered. Holy shit, the healing bosses in this game are insane.

I grinded some more and beat the first pair and was getting back in the swing of things, when I entered the Thief's Den and found a boss who literally does nothing but spam health potions the entire time. He doesn't steal them either, like one would think, he just has 20 or so potions that heal himself for 500 points a piece in his inventory. I had two casters who quickly ran out of MP, and my physicals couldn't outdamage his absurd healing, so he just whittled me down with critical hits. It was, by far, the most disappointing and enraging boss battle I think I've ever played, and I won't be revisiting that game again anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by Arjahn - 09-25-2016, 01:40 AM