Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
I want to state this: if you are going to make a quiz mini game, make sure you do two things.
  1. Make sure the player has enough time to think and answer the question. 5 seconds is not enough time.
  2. Make sure the question makes sence. What kinda answer is Piano to the question Brown in the catagoy Opposite. I know tons of Brown Pianos.
And that's just one of the problems I have with Ape Escape Academy. At first I was going to give it a brake because it's like Wario Ware in that you play mini games to beat each level and the game is only six levels long. Then I got to thinking, WW has tons of Mini-Games to keep you busy and entertained. AEA has 10, maybe 15 games that you play repeatedly and like 6 of them are good, but that's ok because it's short. That's when you learn that you NEED to collect the three coins from each "teacher," and if you fail on one of the coin games, you have to either finish the whole round or quit to the systems main menu because the game lacks a quit option in the pause screen.

3 hours on Pink's stage just to get one chance at the specel game and failing has made me numb inside. I feel like I should be mad, but I just feel numb from shear boredom

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 10-27-2016, 06:31 PM