Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
The Witcher still isn't fun and I'm at the final chapter, no idea how long it's going to take but if the game is going to keep on crashing for no fucking reason I might as well just give up.

It just seems to happen when I'm in a cave doing a quest, get said quest item and then leave. Boom. Game Crashes along with those 5-10 minutes I've wasted. It's just annoying.

(12-14-2016, 12:11 AM)Arjahn Wrote: People in Ranked Overwatch have fucking brain damage I swear. I'm fighting Diamond players every game and my teamates just do not comprehend the fundamental basics of team composition. Every game I have on Defense, we have zero damage characters, can't kill anyone as a result, and get steamrolled. This isn't like a once-in-a-while thing either, I'm dropping ranks since my last 10 games we've gotten stomped because we have 2 supports, 3 tanks and a Mcree on Defense.

I'll even be a prick and blame it on my teamates too, they suck. I've gotten 1~2 golds in every single match, fuck I had gold elims on Lucio a few times, it just does not matter when your team is incapable of killing enemy characters and I do not understand how people are so idiotic about it. I've gone down 200 ranks because of this shit, I literally can't win a single game even though I'm personally doing pretty well and it's infuriating.

It's just Overwatch being unfair and dumb in general. From my experience don't solo queue and find some friends who know what they're doing. That's what I did and averaged out on High Platinum (could've gone Diamond but I hate comp with a passion)

I sort of want to Solo Queue this time round and see when rank I get. Probably Gold if my friends were the reason I did so well.

Speaking of Overwatch being unfair and dumb. Got a disgusting 4 man on the other team while our team didn't get a single group.

This was the final result of the game. Defeat by the way.

[Image: 5_fucking_golds.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 12-15-2016, 08:27 PM