Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Can I ask why we can enjoy new games? I'm getting sick and tired of being spoiled by videos that I'M NOT EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO.  From Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam to Kingdom Hearts 0.8 to Mario + Rabbids, I'm really pissed that I can casually look over and see "All bosses in this game" or "the ending to the game that comes out in two days" on a video for that game that's taking about non-spoilery stuff. Now just because I'm not planing on playing Mario + Rabbids any time in the near future since I don't have a Switch, I AM still watching someone playthough it and I would like to be surprised when a certen boss shows up.

This is why I unsubscribed to Gamexplan, just because they got to games I wanted to play before I got them. This is my fault for not buying the game before they showed off tips and tricks for the game but still, this was to prevent me from spoiling myself. How can you get a "this boss is in this game past level 2" video out when Ubisoft says "don't show people anything past level 2 until this date"?!? Now I guess I have to stay off YouTube when Kingdom Hearts III, starting three days before the game comes out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 08-30-2017, 01:24 AM