Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
The N. Sane Trilogy is a great update to the original to the orgnl games. There are a few bugs that I've found (falling through platforms, not being able to hit an enemy even though I'm on top of it, and other problems that can be summed up with the phrase "where the fuck is the  hit box"), but I don't have too many complaints. That being said, Fuck The High Road. I spent a day trying to get the relic on that one stage alone. I would be bitter about the Relics in general, but they are more or less incorporated nicely in a game that was built more for waiting then racing. The High Road, on the other hand, is just not layout good enough to have one. I had to jump onto the ropes because one of the turtles you have to jump on is not in sync enough to do what it wants you to do and get the gold relic time. I did it, but I wasn't happy with it. It's the reason I didn't download the DLC. I've enough salt for a long time

Still, a pretty fun game. Just don't go for all trophies, because Fuck the High Road.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 01-19-2018, 02:56 AM