Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
To add onto the above, it turned out that the boss at the top basically kills itself if you do nothing.

I also timed it, it takes 1 hour to go up and down the tower and today I wasted 2 hours and 30 minutes dying to the tower to fucking bullshit. I still haven't done it either. After I beat the boss I tried to teleport out of there, but you literally can't. You HAVE to go through the whole tower again but backwards.

On my first run, I got very close to the end but by the last flight of stairs I had a battle with a weak monster that had the ability to instakill my party and he fucking did exactly that. I wasn't paying attention at this point in time because these monsters were easy to beat from my memory of going up the tower.

On my second run, some high level mosters spammed meteor twice in it's turn which killed my party again.

On my final run, I did the exact same thing and was very close to dying THREE times, but eventually got the the monsters on the lowest level and guess what HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN, HE FUCKING INSTAKILLED MY ENTIRE PARTY. I audubily shouted "What!?" and heard the neighbors laugh at it.

All I can say is why? I can see the appeal of going UP the tower, but the fact I have to go FUCKING DOWN IT AGAIN? WHY? WHY? WHAT POSSIBLE REASON DID THE DEVS HAVE FOR THIS? I've already GOT my prize, I've already DONE the challenge, WHY EXTEND IT? SERIOUSLY, MY QUESTIONS ARE ENDLESS.

WHY IS THERE NO SAVE POINT ANYWHERE IN THE TOWER?
WHY DO LEVEL 20 MAGIC MONSTERS HAVE A BANISH SPELL?
WHY CAN'T I TELEPORT AWAY AFTER I'VE FOUND WHAT I WANT?
WHY DOES THIS GAME NOT HAVE A MEMO SYSTEM?
WHY ARE LEVEL 90 MAGIC MONSTERS ALLOWED TO SPAM 1000 DAMAGE MOVES EVERY TURN, TWICE EVERY TURN?
WHY CAN'T I TURN ANIMATIONS OFF SO BATTLES DON'T LAST 5 MINUTES?
WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE THE SLOWEST ATB OF THE BUNCH, I'VE SET IT TO 1 AND IT STILL TAKE AROUND 5 SECONDS FOR A TURN TO OCCUR?

JUST WHY?

Fuck this part of the game, seriously. I've counted it up. I've put 30 hours into the game, and this must've taken me 5. Nearly 20% of my playtime has been on this FUCKING tower.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 06-25-2018, 01:28 PM