Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Since I'm trying to get more into trophy collecting, I decided to go back to my PS3. I bought a new one a few months back since I was planing to give the old one to my brother, and since it's a used one, I was trying to get a lot of stuff off of it. What I thought was going to be an hour to three tops, turned into a TWELVE HOUR overhaul. I was slowly realizing how much I really don't like the PS3.

First off, there was a few things I wanted to keep off of the system, such as a few save files and a game that was on there then I bought it. So I bought a brand new external hard drive to transfer the data. Turns out, unlike the 360 or the PS4, the PS3 can't format a brand new hard drive. If it can, I never found it. After about an hour and a half, I just drug my 360 out just to format it. Also turns out, I can't transfer bought games onto the hard drive. Because why would I want to do that? And the save files apparently needs PlayStation Plus to move. Why? Just why? I just wanted to save a few things I played before making this PS3 entirely mine.

Really the only thing that I partly like is that the Trophies on the PS3 are lined up in alphabetical order, like I really wanted the PS4 to do. All I wanted to do was to download a game before the sale went up in a few days. It just become why too much work to just play one game, and even then, I needed to go to bed by the time it got finished downloading.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 11-01-2018, 04:17 PM