Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(04-18-2013, 03:13 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 02:12 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Well, I learned to stay far far away from the Bioshock 2 multiplayer. Way too many cheaters on there.

Oh damn I love that multiplayer.
"YARGH! Killin' me is as easy as killin' the sea!" It made no sense but I love Pegleg. Also what cheaters on there?

The multiplayer was fun a couple of years ago, closer to when the game launched. But now it's full of lag (could be blamed on servers or the people) and people with armor or something. I shot someone dead on TWICE with the elephant gun and he (or she) walked away scratch free (because they didn't die, like they're supposed to with that type of gun). Being shot through walls multiple times (could be lag again, or the player), and their guns doing A LOT more damage than mine... when with every gun, I always have the damage increase thing on it, if it's available.

This game was NOT this bad years ago. There is no excuse for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by A Zombie Riot - 04-18-2013, 04:05 PM