Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Power Sneakers Item in Franchise, Inconsistencies
(07-12-2017, 05:53 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote:

Since VGFacts started disapproving Wikis as Trivia Sources this year, aside from The Cutting Room Floor Wiki, I've ended up having to find other searches that are not from Wikis based on what had been listed in the Wiki Page I found the Information that could be worth submitting. This is why I ended up creating this Trivia Evidence thread with Further Evidence regarding information about the in game sprites of the Power Sneakers item. Even if no Evolution of Power Sneakers video is found by the time this submission comes up to the attention of you know who, I hope the videos I have are good enough overall (I atleast have videos from the first 2 Sonic Games and their 2013 Remasters on Mobile Devices, of which is what I'm mainly talking about, since the Power Sneakers' appearance updated in the Remastered Editions of those games).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power Sneakers Item in Franchise, Inconsistencies - by CuriousUserX90 - 07-20-2017, 04:41 AM