Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have been waiting
(08-24-2017, 06:53 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: At the moment, there is some trivia waiting in the queue and it will be seen. Although as a mod I can't see the queue, I do know that many factors go into accepting trivia; checking sources, sometimes content of games that have just released/will be released, our admins have sister sites they run, DYKG videos, etc. Also, most of us volunteer and have jobs and such (I work full time and married with children).
Gathering trivia about our passion, video games, is important to us. I can't put a time stamp on it, but you will be notified once your trivia is reviewed.

DYKG and VGFacts I think are actually run by different people, though DYKG appeared to be what inspired the creation of VGFacts, and VGFacts Submissions had for a bit inspired stuff to talk about in DYKG Videos, and a few submissions that were posted to VGFacts had been shared on DYKG.com in the past. In fact, I don't many VGFacts Contributors that've done DYKG Videos aside from Dazz (others are DYKG Video Viewers like myself), and the contributor who happens to be called DidYouKnowGaming from what I learnt a few years ago actually has no relationship with the Youtube Channel that posts videos of Trivia itself (he's even credited as Dr. Wario for submissions of his that get shown onto DYKG.com believe it or not: http://68.media.tumblr.com/99cc30d181337...r1_500.png).

Messages In This Thread
I have been waiting - by Dataminer9000GT - 08-24-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: I have been waiting - by Colossus - 08-24-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: I have been waiting - by Kakariko Kid - 08-24-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: I have been waiting - by CuriousUserX90 - 08-27-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: I have been waiting - by CuriousUserX90 - 08-24-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: I have been waiting - by Petie - 08-24-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: I have been waiting - by Petie - 08-27-2017, 01:07 PM