Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you're a noob at, but want to learn
(04-23-2013, 12:01 PM)GEO9875 Wrote: Bassically Mass, when i play a jrpg, i dont have a clue on what to do, where to go, in battle mode, i see alot of thing like HP: 50/40 and XP and all that and i get lost,
Plus i dont understsnd much of the whole turn based thing.
So when i play rpg games that people reccomend me like "crono trigger" or "final fantasy" i cant enjoy them at all....

To be honest I don't really pay attention to attributes that much either and I play a lot of JRPGs. All I really look at is "If I put on this armor and my defence goes up, it's good". XP works just like in any other game, do things and you get more of it which results in level up and better stats. There's not much to understand in the turn based battle thing but I think playing through this game should fill you in on any possible details needed: http://armorgames.com/play/4305/turn-based-battle It does a good job explaining what's what. If you want to start with the basics, just go to the link :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you're a noob at, but want to learn - by Mass Distraction - 04-23-2013, 12:48 PM