Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is it with everyone hating/losing interest on Sega?
(05-05-2013, 04:59 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Honestly, I see nothing wrong in relying on something that sells. That's just business.

And... Out of the Sega games I've played lately, none of them have "Made by Sonic Team" on them. I know some games do but none of the ones I have.

I think it's how they go about it.
Sonic Unleashed: YEAAAAAAAAAAAH...and here is some BS Werehog stuff
Sonic Colours: YEAAAAAAAAAAAH....and now we'll slow down the gameplay with these jelly fish powerups
Sonic being horribly made(Sonic 06), Sonic with a sword(sonic and black knight), sonic and awful motion controls(sonic and the 7 rings) and that's this generation. THere's been others like Sonic Chronicles, Rush and Rush Adventure on the DS which are great but they are putting Sonic in some pretty stupid situations.

I completely agree that if it works, keep at it. But I do question how some of their ideas come about. Then you look at the reception and success of Sonic Generations realise that's what we wanted this whole time. It's Sonic as he should be.

I don't think Sonic has been milked in the same the Assassins Creed cow has and that it's now giving out dust, it's more that the Sonic franchise has been misused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is it with everyone hating/losing interest on Sega? - by BumblebeeCody - 05-05-2013, 06:15 AM