Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is it with everyone hating/losing interest on Sega?
(04-28-2013, 11:20 PM)gaiages Wrote: I feel another part of the problem has to do with the Sonic fanbase specifically. They are a grumpy and spiteful bunch, ones willing to complain about anything in a Sonic game just for the sake of it. I do feel some complaints are warranted (like the general buginess and so on) but some things are just ridiculous... like the complaints over Sonic's eye color changing. Now that's just bad. :(

It certainly isn't Sonic isn't Sega's only thing they're getting chewed out about, but Sonic fans are quite the vocal bunch.

The Sonic fanbase reminds of the Brony fanbase. Some of the strangest people come out of that fanbase like Chris-chan, or you get people like SomeCallMeJohnny who are more intelligent and have well thought out ideas. Only difference is Sonic isn't hated as much. Depends on what side you're really looking at......

.....and I really didn't mind Sonic '06. It was actually OK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is it with everyone hating/losing interest on Sega? - by BumblebeeCody - 04-29-2013, 06:04 AM