Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Setting up a Discord just for Us!
(09-16-2018, 08:41 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Had I asked for a private channel with an ability to invite, a lot of the mess could have been avoided. And I also forgot to ask for a temporary chat channel for when we text, add pics and YouTube vids, etc. And the #vgfacts channel, it's a huge spamhaul right now. That's on me. I can clean that up if you'd like.

No worries. I didn't think of adding a text channel either and figured the existing #vgfacts channel would suffice but didn't consider the context. No need to clean it up but thanks all the same.

(09-16-2018, 08:45 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'd still like to go ahead with this if it's cool. I'll admit it is partially for myself because I'd like to interact with just people I know. I REALLY didn't like some of the personalities that drifted into the Awards when we were doing them and seeing that slew of people on the server just gives me anxiety.

I think it would be a nice place to chill. I don't see it as being super active but it would still be nice to have a server where everyone knows everyone and we can just shoot the breeze with small talk with topics that wouldn't really warrant a forum post.

I have no problem with it. The "official" one, so to speak, will still be the existing server but you're more than welcome to splinter off into something a bit more private if you'd like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting up a Discord just for Us! - by Petie - 09-16-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Setting up a Discord just for Us! - by Furo - 09-16-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Setting up a Discord just for Us! - by Petie - 09-16-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Setting up a Discord just for Us! - by Furo - 09-17-2018, 09:57 PM