Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This Page Keeps Automatically Reloading when I look at it on iPhone
(02-19-2019, 01:36 AM)Petie Wrote: I took a look but it's hard to say. It may have something to do with the fact that there's an absurd number of videos in that thread. In fact, if that thread is supposed to serve as a source for a single piece of trivia, it probably shouldn't be used as it would require an immense amount of effort to verify the eventual submission.

This Trivia Evidence piece was about the Classic Mode titles in Ultimate that contain references and easter eggs, of which I needed a fair amount of convincing links to place in to help the submission get a good precise understanding as to what what they're referencing when staff view the trivia evidence piece, mostly videos were the thing to go for to help it sound convincing enough, a page on the internet simply listing all the classic mode titles like the forbidden sources would not've been convincing enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Page Keeps Automatically Reloading when I look at it on iPhone - by CuriousUserX90 - 02-19-2019, 03:47 AM