Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(06-13-2013, 02:09 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(06-13-2013, 02:01 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Can I ask why Olimar was a good idea? I mean, who looked at Pikmin and said, "You know what we can do with this RTS game? Make it in to a fighter for smash bros."? The villager is the same thing but at lest Olimar had ONE attack. You have to make up a lot of the villagers moves, and you still had to give him Balloon Fighter's move set. I can think of alot of fighters that would be better than Olimar, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. This is only my opinion though, so here is your grain of salt.

It's wasn't really the character that made me dislike Olimar, it was his really odd, slow fighting style that I didn't like. So It depends on how good the fighting style is of the Wii Fit Trainer and The Villager that will decide whether they are good or not.

I personally loved his fighting style as you can pull off great combos if you know how to control your Pikmin. Even in tourny's, he's pretty well regarded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by MexicanAnime - 06-13-2013, 02:12 AM