Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(06-13-2013, 09:35 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: This Is All We Know On Super Smash Bros 4. Or Super Smash Bros. Next, as this wiki thing tells me.
Of course, there's still some stuff missing, (like no DLC plans, Tripping is gone, etc.)

But this is something that interested me.

"Currently Sakurai's thought process is focused on the notion that a portable experience is a more personal one. Only one player is likely to be using a portable system, and it might be interesting to allow that player to customize Smash Bros. fighters on the 3DS, which could then be brought over to the larger world of a home console Smash Bros. Sakurai's thinking is that an element of communication between the two versions will make both better."

So I can play the Wii-U version and fight with someone who has the 3ds Version? I hope Sakurai implements this, cause that is freaking genius.

Edit: Upon re-reading this, Plus some other forums, this could just mean that you can move the Skills around, like having, Let's say, Fox's Up-B Jetpack be moved to somewhere like Down-B.
Either way, those are some cool ideas.

I'm not sure about that considering what he said previously.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13/sup...ross-play/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by MexicanAnime - 06-14-2013, 07:07 PM